Saturday, February 9, 2013

The First Test

Today in class, we had our very first test. It was actually nothing like the pop quiz we had last time. Instead of 5 short multiple choice questions that came to us by surprise, we had a two page test, if I remember correctly, of 30 questions and one short answer questions and one three paragraph essay. If you can believe it, the test actually wasn't that hard, especially if you studied (which I did). 

Something that was actually quite different about this test and my other tests with other teachers was that Mr. Schick kept ringing this annoying little bell to tell us how much time we had left. It was really annoying but I actually appreciated it because when he rang it to tell us we had two minutes left, I was working on my last sentence. Another thing Mr. Schick did for us was, after forgetting to tell us when we began the test, that we could use our blogs to help us with the test. I thought that was really helpful. So thank you, Mr. Schick! 

That was our very first test day. And it wasn't that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment