Friday, February 22, 2013

Chapter 3 Test Begins On Monday

Today in western civilization, Mr. Schick gave us some surprising news is positive in some ways and negative in others. He told us that our chapter three test on Monday is going to be changing a little. Because he wouldn't be here--deciding to go on the Holocaust field trip with the seniors instead of being with his wonderful and favorite western civ. class--he would allow us to use or text book for the test, instead of allowing us to look on our blogs. He reconciled with us by saying that it was only fair to the sub that will be coming in. I'm not sure if the rest of the class understood, but I know I did. After he gave us the devastating news, we continued with class and finished taking some notes from the outline to chapter. At the end of class, Mr. Schick said it would be wise and smart of us to use the outline and highlight everything in the text book. Lucky for me, being wise and all, I doing just that. I am definitely going to ace this test!

No comments:

Post a Comment