Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Horrible Horrible Test

Today in western civilization, we had our test on Constantine's conversion and Diocletian. Now, you would think that this test would be easy, but NO, NOT AT ALL!! Mr. Schick created one of the hardest tests I think have taken all semester. For starters, it wasn't multiple choice. And you would then that it would be fill in the blank with a word box and everything, right? NO. It was still fill in the blank but there was absolutely no word box and it was completely frustrating. I mean, I think I did okay, but I didn't answer two of the fill in the blank questions because I didn't know the answers to those. And one of them was a question that probably no one knew the answer to since we never even discussed it. But whatever, I still think I did okay, because I think I got the essays right. I mean, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment