Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Project - The Death of Alexander

Today in class, we started a new project. We have to create power points on the exciting life of Alexander the Great. after counting off from 1 to 7, I was given six. In my group, it is Alex Shipley and I, the power team and that is practically already done the project. We had to do the death of Alexander. Even though this isn't the most exciting topic out of his life, it is cool finding interesting facts about him. Did you know that they had a theory that Aristotle was an accomplice in the death of Alexander? I bet you didn't. Anyway, after getting out assigned group, we worked on the project for the rest of the class. Mr. Schick even taught Alex and I a cool thing. How to make a link without having to have all of that"alphabet soup" with it. So far, my group is almost done. But I'm pretty sure we will be done before Friday, which is the day this is due. I hope this goes on for the third quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment