Sunday, March 10, 2013

Doing The Video

Today in western civilization it was a little different. First off, Mr. Schick wasn't here. He was off with the seniors for their retreat. But I know he would much rather be in the company of his favorite freshmen. Anyway, since Mr. Schick was gone, we had a substitute, the renowned Mr. Shupe. What was great about having Mr. Shupe is that he is my intro to drawing teacher and I had just had him the mod before western civilization. For class, Mr. Schick intrusted me with being the person who would put the DVD in and start it where we left off. I am simply honored that Mr. Schick picked me for this job. After a couple minutes of figuring out how to work the dang thing, I finally got it started and the class and I began taking notes. We found out some new information. Like how Themistocles used the trireme to win the second war against Persia but then later was banished from Athens by the vote of the people. It was a pretty interesting class.

No comments:

Post a Comment