Monday, April 15, 2013

Lecture or Movie?

Mr. Schick began class today by explaining to us that he put the lyrics for Chi Cago's song on his blog. After telling us that, he told us that we would be starting a new project. We have to make a video about our Rome chapter and using the Chi Cago's song as the background. In the beginning I didn't understand how we were going to make his video since I have never made a video or anything like that. But then I remembered about a video I made using Windows Movie Maker for my camp. It was actually pretty easy. But what wasn't easy about this project was for about half of the class, the internet was down so we couldn't download the song or get started on our project. Ha! But evetually, Mr. Schick called the tech lab and they fixed the internet. With that, my group of Ali, Kate and me, began working on the video. Instead of Movie Maker, we used a program called Camtasia. And may I say, it is actually better than Movie Maker is. Anyway after getting a few slide down, class was over and Mr. Schick asked us if we liked this project better than sitting and listening to a lecture. For me, it was 50/50. I mean, I couldn't care less either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment