Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Chi Cago feat. M. Schick Lamar

Today in western civilization, the strangest thing happened. We weren't greeted by Mr. Schick's goofy personality. Instead, a strange man clad in dark sunglasses, a black sweatshirt, and a black Chicago Bulls hat entered the classroom pushing Mr. Schick's familiar cart. Following him was someone who seemed like Mr. Schick's daughter, but it wasn't. It was a girl who went by the name M. Schick Lamar. She was also dressed in the same dark clothing. I was in the beginning was confused about what was going on. But then, it was all explained. The man dressed in black stood behind the desk where Mr. Schick would teach and began to speak. "You guys know Flo Rida?" We nod, showing that everyone knew who the rapper/singer was. "Well," there was a dramatic pause, "I'm Chi Cago." He turned around and pointed to the back of his hat with the Chicago Bulls logo on the back. There was a stifle of confusion. With that, he shifted the attention onto the girl named M. Schick Lamar. One of the students asked if we could film whatever was going to happen because they knew it was going to be something good. Mr. Schi--I mean, Chi Cago, allowed and Kate and I rushed to our lockers to get this extraordinary moment on film. When we came, the show was just about to start. Now, if you know the catchy tune and musical hit "Low" by Flo Rida, then you would know that Chi Cago was making his own parody of it to each us about Rome and Ancient Greece. It was truly a great song. And lucky me, that I got it all on camera. Maybe 40 years from now, when I am an alumni and my children are attending school here, I can show them the video of Chi Cago in action! After our great little music session, Mr. Schick's alter ego, Chi Cago, left  us wanting more but he also left us with the real Mr. Schick again. Mr. Schick asked if we liked and I'm pretty sure the majority of us loved it. Later on, we went back to LO-1 and continued on taking notes. At the end of class, though, Mr. Schick introduced a new project to us. I was at my locker getting my charger for most of the explaining of this project but I know it has something to do with making a comic with a partner about some people. I guess my partner will be able to fill me in on the details. But all I really want to know is, when will Chi Cago's song go on iTunes and when will he be in concert?

No comments:

Post a Comment